Muesli bread is one of the most satisfying ways to use muesli! And when you do it right, you retain all of the health benefits of muesli. Bread that can help with weight loss and improve energy levels? Yes, please! I really like the option of transforming muesli mix into bread because it’s a way to enjoy muesli at any time of day. In this post, you’ll find the healthiest muesli cereal brand, ways to eat muesli bread, and a list of the internet’s greatest recipes for making bread from muesli.
- The Internet’s 7 Best Muesli Bread Recipes
- What’s the Best Muesli Brand?
- BONUS: Vegan Breakfast Recipes for Homemade Spreads for Your Bread
The Internet’s 13 Best Muesli Bread Recipes
The list below contains 13 of the internet’s best vegan bread recipes. I’ve scoured the web so you don’t have to, and these are the cream of the crop! There’s truly something for everybody in this varied list.
Vegan? Keep in mind the following tips:
- Remember that you can make healthy vegan substitutions in a variety of ways. For example, you can use vegan egg substitutes and plant-based milks like coconut milk or almond milk instead of cow’s milk or eggs.
- Another crucial thing to remember before starting a new muesli bread recipe is to stock up on some healthy muesli cereal. Although it’s a key ingredient, you’d be surprised by how many people forget until the last minute!
While there are some “okay” muesli brands on the market, Mu Mu Muesli is a cut above the rest. And it is the “secret ingredient” that makes certain homemade breads taste absolutely divine.
1. Muesli Toasting Bread from The View of the Great Island
2. Fruit and Nut Almond Flour Bread Recipe from Monastery Kitchen
3. Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe by Loving it Vegan
4. Bread Maker Machine’s Multigrain Muesli Bread Recipe
5. 7-Ingredient Muesli Bread from the Minimalist Baker
6. Easy Almond Flour Bread Vegan Bread (Paleo & Keto) by A Modern Homestead
8. Easy Vegan Banana Bread Recipe with Avocado from Hummus Sapien
9. From My Bowl’s Fluffy Vegan Banana Bread (Gluten-Free, 9 Ingredients!)
10. From My Bowl’s Loaded Muesli Vegan Banana Bread Recipe (Quickbread)
11. Paleo Keto Almond Flour Bread Recipe from Healthy Recipes
12. The Chopping Block’s Starbuck’s Copycat Muesli Bread Recipe
13. Starbucks Muesli Multigrain Bread Recipe by Simply Food Recipes
BONUS: Vegan Breakfast Recipes to Compliment Your Muesli Bread
There are many ways to accent freshly baked bread. Even if you don’t usually prepare special “spreads” as listed below, my hope is that you’ll enjoy giving these recipes a shot at some point!
Whether you’re preparing an elegant holiday brunch or simply want to enjoy good old-fashioned homemade cooking, guests will love slathering these delicious vegan spreads on top of your freshly baked bread!
What is the Best Muesli Brand?
I wholeheartedly believe that it’s Mu Mu Muesli!
Of course, you might think I’m biased… but I’m an evidence-based kind of girl, and the quality of the ingredients speak for themselves.
Check out these rather amazing businesses practices:
- Mu Mu Muesli is a 100% clean product with NO added sugar, GMOs, preservatives, artificial flavorings, or any other kind of additives (you can even learn some of our secrets to sugar substitution if you wan).
- Get FREE same day shipping via Priority Mail and UPS so you’ll get your muesli in a jiffy!
- All Mu Mu Muesli packages are zero waste. They’re 100% biodegradable tin-tie bags with corn-based plastic liners that can go straight into your compost pile.
- You can save money by buying in bulk, or sample just one 20 ounce bag. There’s a wide range of quantity options!
- This is a completely vegan product, so it’s perfect for anyone on a strictly vegan diet.
- You’ll be supporting an ethical small business that uses a solar powered facility with 100% clean energy.
- The ingredients are domestic and organic. All of them come from the United States, except for the coconut. This is Fair Trade, and it comes from Sri Lanka.
Mu Mu Muesli Nutrition Facts
This magical, raw blend consists of just eight pure ingredients:
- Whole Rolled Oats
- Whole Grain Red Wheat Flakes
- Medjool Dates
- Roasted Almonds
- Un-Sweetened Coconut
- Cranberries (sweetened naturally with apple juice)
- Flax Seeds
The cranberries and raisins contain sunflower seed oil.
Meet the Masterminds Behind Mu Mu Muesli
Mike and Lisa fell in love with this traditional European breakfast cereal while traveling through Paris. But when they came back to the U.S., they couldn’t find any muesli brands that were up to par. The existing muesli cereals were either filled with artificial sweeteners, lacking 100% clean ingredients, or really weak in the “tasty fruits and nuts” department. And that’s when the idea for Mu Mu Muesli was born!
You can learn more about the creators of Mu Mu here.
Ready to Spend Some Time in the Kitchen Tonight?
Baking is always so fun with kids, friends, or as a solo way to unwind. When you prepare everything the night before, you can enjoy a relaxing, comfortable morning in which one major task is already finished.
Let us know what you think of Mu Mu Muesli, of course! I genuinely hope you find joy in baking a nice warm loaf of Mu Mu bread this evening.