This easy vegan salad recipe is extra special, since it was created by Mike and Lisa, the masterminds behind Mu Mu Muesli recipe and Mu Mu Magic healthy pancake recipe. It doesn’t take long to prepare, and it contains everything you need for a filling vegan meal. Sometimes salads leave you feeling unsatisfied, but not this one! Keep reading for step-by-step instructions and pictures.
Is Kale High in Fiber?
When people learn the health benefits of a high fiber foods diet, one of the most frequent questions is: is kale high in fiber?
The answer is yes! In fact, it has 2 grams of fiber per serving. While it doesn’t contain a huge amount of fiber, it’s a good choice because it has so many other essential nutrients. It has especially large amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin A. In addition to those vitamins, it’s rich in manganese, vitamin B6, potassium, and magnesium. Since it’s a good vegan source of calcium and protein, this is a must for every clean eating shopping list!
Try this Delicious & Easy Vegan Salad Recipe for a Boost of Fiber in Your Diet
In the archives below, you’ll find a wonderful vegan kale salad recipe. This salad also contains farro, a grain known for its high fiber content. In every half cup of farro, you’ll ingest 5 grams of heart-healthy fiber.
You’ll also find high fiber foods (with plenty additional nutrients!) in our breakfast vegan food store. No matter what your budget is, there are sizes for everyone.
7 High Fiber Foods You’ll Love
Organic Mu Mu Muesli cereal is a wonderful vegan source of fiber, protein, antioxidants, and healthy fats.
Get Free Shipping on Organic Muesli Today!
Comparatively, here are some more foods with more fiber per serving than kale:
- First, Mu Mu Muesli contains 8 grams of fiber per serving. In other words, that’s 30% of the daily recommended intake!
- Like the muesli, Mu Mu Magic is an organic, gourmet pancake mix with plenty of fiber. This is largely because of the spelt, barley, and oat flours. Barley contains 17.3 grams of fiber in every half cup serving size. Oats offer 10.6 grams of fiber, and spelt has 7.6 grams.
- If you like berries, then you’ll like this next one. Blueberries have 3.6 grams of fiber per serving, and they taste great in high fiber smoothie bowls!
- Another comparison is raisins, which have 3.3 grams per serving.
- Yet another high fiber food is coconut because you’ll get 7 grams per serving.
- One last example is medjool dates, since they have 7 grams per serving! Medjool dates are a delectable ingredient in both Mu Mu Muesli and Mu Mu Magic.
Thanks for visiting the Mu Mu Muesli health food blog! In the archives below, you’ll find plenty of information about incorporation fiber into your diet, including a list of high fiber breakfast foods.
In past blog posts, we’ve covered important topics like healthy fats and the best vegan food sources of protein. Now it’s time to examine another pillar of clean eating: examples of foods high in dietary fiber.