What are the health benefits of raisins and why are raisins good for you? It turns out that there are five proven health benefits of raisins, and they are in fact good for you. In the following post, we’ll cover the benefits of eating raisins as well as the basic nutritional profile of 1 serving of raisins. You’ll also find some great vegan recipes that help you incorporate raisins into your diet in a more interesting way.
High Fiber Snacks
If you’ve spent much time on the Mu Mu Muesli Health Food Blog, then you know we’re nuts about high fiber snacks and breakfast foods! But that’s because dietary fiber is just so, so good for you. Just check out The Surprising Benefits of Fiber for the top five ways these foods nourish and protect you.
Mu Mu specializes in two high fiber breakfast foods. They’re delicious, organic, plant-based, and 100% clean. And they come in biodegradable packaging, too! (This makes them a hit at Zero Waste Swaps.)
- The first is Mu Mu Muesli, an organic breakfast cereal. The great thing about a good muesli mix is that you can use it for so many different high fiber snacks!
- The second breakfast food in our online vegan food store is Mu Mu Magic. Mu Mu Magic is a healthy pancakes mix with a heart-healthy blend of oat, spelt, and barley flours. Its magical claim to fame is the combination of crumbled dates and cranberries, which add even more fiber.
High Fiber Snacks
The foods in the chart above are nice, but they’re just the beginning. However, you’ll definitely see them reappear in some of the recipes listed below!
Here are some of my favorite high fiber snacks from the blog:
- Oatmeal (Most Basic Oatmeal Recipes Are Missing This Key Ingredient)
- Muesli Cereal Bars
- Vegan Breakfast Smoothie Bowl Recipes
- Mashed Avocado on Whole Grain Toast or Pancakes
- Bircher Muesli (AKA Overnight Oatmeal or “Swiss Muesli”)
- Muesli Balls (Coming soon!)
- Mu Mu’s Original Muesli Acai Bowl Recipe
How to Get Start With Your Own Snacks at Home
First, I recommend taking advantage of Mu Mu Muesli’s free shipping. This muesli mix is good enough for the gods – and very versatile! It’s a key ingredient in many afternoon snacks. Then, stock up on some fruits and veggies and make one of the smoothies from the articles listed above. Ready?
I’d love to see your finished creation! Please leave a comment with thoughts, comments, or questions.
In past blog posts, we’ve covered important topics like healthy fats and the best vegan food sources of protein. Now it’s time to examine another pillar of clean eating: examples of foods high in dietary fiber.
In reality, there are oodles of muesli benefits. This homemade cereal is good for weight loss, keeps you feeling full and energized long after you eat it, and it helps curb those pesky (and dangerous) refined sugar cravings. It’s also a much healthier alternative to granola!
What is dietary fiber and why is eating it so important? Welcome to your Guide to the Health Benefits of Fiber. Fiber improves your quality of life! It also fends off some rather troublesome diseases. Read on to learn more!