A very Happy Vegan Valentine’s Day from Mu Mu Muesli to you! Whether it’s the actual holiday or you just want some romantic DIY gift and recipe ideas, you’re in the right place. There’s a wide variety of healthy Valentine’s recipes, as well as a very detailed guide to Vegan gift basket ideas. You can use the links below to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for – enjoy planning your special gifts!
High Fiber Avocado Recipes:
Blog Post Archives
One of the most popular “superfoods” today is avocado, and for good reason! It’s an excellent source of healthy fats, dietary fiber, as well as many vitamins and minerals. In the archives below, you’ll find plenty of in-depth information about high fiber avocado recipes. This brief introduction also includes a quick summary of the health benefits of avocado, as well as some high fiber avocado recipes.
Avocado Nutrition Facts
In one serving size (100 grams or 3.5 ounces) of avocado, there are:
- 7 grams of fiber
- 15 grams of fat (the “good” kind)
- 2 grams of protein
- 160 calories
Additionally, avocados are a fabulous source of Vitamin K, Vitamins B6 and B5, and Vitamin C. They’re also a good source of potassium. In order to see a full list of the nutrients in avocados, check out complete avocado nutrition facts page.
6 High Fiber Avocado Recipes
Avocados are incredibly versatile! In the list below, you’ll see six ways to incorporate avocados into your own clean eating meal plan.
1. One of the most popular breakfast foods today is smoothie bowls. These are incredible high fiber breakfast foods with a lot of freedom for experimentation and creativity. When you’re creating your own unique “DIY Smoothie Bowl Recipe,” one of the requirements is to choose a fruit that will make the smoothie bowl base nice and creamy. Avocados (as well as bananas) are one of the most popular choices!
2. Another delicious option is our Mango Avocado Breakfast Bowl recipe.
3. In our Tutorial Blog Post on How to Make Overnight Oats, you’ll find a list of overnight oat recipes with avocado.
4. Heart.org, a website with heart-healthy recipes, is another great resource for healthy eating. In fact, it has a fabulous Avocado and Banana Overnight Oats recipe. While this recipe suggests old fashioned oats, you can get even more healthy fiber by substituting with organic Mu Mu Muesli mix.
5. You can also make a Chocolate Avocado Pancake Topping, which is available in more detail in 17 Healthy Pancake Toppings for Your Clean Eating Meal Plan.
6. Another simple high fiber vegetarian breakfast recipe includes just two ingredients. Simply pit and halve an avocado, and then add a fried egg into the space where the pit used to be.
Thanks for visiting the Mu Mu Health Food Blog!
In the following article, I’ll show you step-by-step instructions for creating easy, 100% plant-based breakfast smoothie recipes. Get ready for videos, pictures, and infographics to help you master this vegan breakfast trend!
The health benefits of acai are almost unbelievable, so it makes sense that it has become a “Superfood,” just like kale and avocado. There are plenty of things you can do with acai berries, but let’s be honest: you clicked on this article because you were interested in healthy breakfast bowl recipes. Below, you’ll find a step-by-step tutorial explaining how to make acai bowls. You’ll also have a list of vegan breakfast recipes are fast, easy, and full of energizing nutrition.
Vegan smoothie bowl recipes are trending right now, but are they possible on a tight budget? One thing is the potential cost of smoothie bowl ingredients, if you’re following a cheap vegan grocery list. And if you’re like me, you’re also worrying that the smoothie bowls on Instagram and Pinterest are too complex. However, I did a little experimenting and found some delightful tips and tricks.
Maybe you just want to know how to make the simplest overnight oats possible. Or perhaps you’re searching for fresh takes on the classic Swiss muesli recipe variations. Whatever the case, the following collection of easy breakfast recipes is overflowing with overnight oatmeal ideas in the recipes, pictures, and videos below.
If you’ve ever picked a health nut’s brain, you probably know that their “healthy eating” code includes a nutritious breakfast everyday. Of course there are several nutrients necessary for a breakfast to qualify as a “superfood,” but fiber is definitely one of them. In this post, we’ll look specifically at high fiber breakfast foods. You’ll find a variety of easy high fiber recipes, ranging from the simple grab-and-go style to something more time consuming and decadent, like a smoothie/pudding hybrid.