In past blog posts, we’ve covered important topics like healthy fats and the best vegan food sources of protein. Now it’s time to examine another pillar of clean eating: examples of foods high in dietary fiber.
Foods with Highest Fiber Chart
If you’re searching for the “Foods with Highest Fiber Chart,” then you’re on the right track! Eating fiber daily is a great way to keep your health in check. You’ll find more in-depth recipes and info in the blogs archived below, but here’s a quick summary for a “Fiber 101” background of sorts. Some of the foods highest in fiber include:
- Avocados (Perfect for healthy pancake toppings from-scratch!)
- Apples (A key ingredient in homemade Bircher Muesli!)
- Romaine lettuce
- Fresh raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and acai berries (All of which are delicious on top of muesli, as well as blended into smoothie bowls!)
High Fiber Breakfast Foods
Organic Mu Mu Muesli is a high fiber cereal that’s free from added sugar or preservatives. It’s also absolutely delicious! Browse muesli packages today and get FREE same day shipping.
Another fiber-rich breakfast option is a delicious stack of pancakes. You can get the most unique, delicious healthy pancakes mix via Mu Mu Magic. Yum!
What are the Benefits of a High Fiber Diet?
The benefits of following a high fiber foods diet are enough to change your life!
For example, eating a diet rich in fiber gives you:
- Defense against diabetes
- Controlled blood sugar levels
- Improved gut health, which leads to a more robust immune system and mental health
- Easier weight loss (Check out the review below for Mu Mu Muesli, one of the best breakfast foods high in fiber for weight loss!)
- Natural relief from constipation and other IBS-related symptoms
- Reduced risk for cancer and other serious diseases
- A stronger cardiovascular system