Are you looking for a basic oatmeal recipe that’s easy, quick, and as healthy as possible? If so, you’re exactly where you need to be. Below, you’ll find step-by-step instructions, a video tutorial, and clean eating tips galore. Bon appetit!
Welcome to the Ultimate Guide to Creating the Best Clean Eating Meal Plans for Beginners!
So, you need a Clean Eating Meal Plan for Beginners? Welcome! You’ll find everything you need right here in our healthy eating blog.
This includes clean eating meal prep recipes, healthy breakfast ideas, nutrition facts to keep you motivated, and more!
In order to see the archive of motivational healthy eating articles, scroll to the bottom of this article.
One great item that you can actually order online with FREE shipping is Mu Mu Muesli. It’s a complete Clean Eating Breakfast meal in one bag, requiring minimal additional ingredients! You can transform the contents of this bag into Bircher Muesli, eat it with yogurt and fruit, or mix it with oatmeal. All from one simple blend!
Top Reasons People Start Using Clean Eating Meal Plans for Beginners
People decide to look into clean eating meal plans for beginners for a few different reasons.
- Often, learning about the power of nutrition is reason enough to motivate people to drastically change their diet. It’s easy to think of eating as merely something we have to do in order to survive. But, if you’ve spent any time in the Mu Mu Muesli Healthy Eating Blog, you know that it’s so much more than that! Looking at the scientific evidence is a truly eye-opening experience.
- Another reason people seek Clean Eating Meal Plans for Beginners is because they have developed an unexplained illness or other unpleasant symptoms. For example, they may be struggling to figure out why they’re suddenly experiencing chronic fatigue or IBS. Focusing on eating a balanced diet can help treat the health problems holistically. Eliminating triggers, like sugary desserts or alcohol, often eliminates the health problems.
Sometimes people learn that certain foods and drinks trigger their symptoms. For example, eliminating refined carbohydrates helps a lot of people who experience daytime fatigue. Additionally, eating a clean diet full of vitamins and important nutrients can make people feel more energized and alert than ever before!
The Power of Holistic Nutrition
Changing the way you feel, preventing sickness, and even treating diseases with proper nutrition doesn’t seem to be a huge emphasis for many doctors. At least not yet. Unfortunately, many doctors and patients simply want pills and other medications to magically “fix” their symptoms. While there’s a time and place for medication, there are often unpleasant side effects.
Furthermore, you can’t really take an “anti-cancer” pill or a “feel better overall” pill. But you can use nutrition to help prevent serious health problems like cancer, stroke, depression, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
We’re excited for your clean eating journey! You’ll find plenty of advice in the articles below. However, here’s a quick cheat sheet:
- Follow the Best Healthy Eating Videos on YouTube: Mu Mu Muesli’s Channel
- Find our top food blog archives containing Clean Eating Recipes. This will give you a bunch of recipes in one place!
- Our Clean Eating Foods List on Pinterest is constantly updated. It has plenty of easy healthy recipes to get you started!
- We are still working on our very own clean eating meal plan. In the meantime, we’d like to recommend some popular clean eating meal plans for beginners. One is The 14-Day Clean Eating Meal Plan by EatingWell.com. Another is called “7 Days of Clean Eating, Made Simple” by the Daily Burn.
This easy vegan salad recipe is extra special, since it was created by Mike and Lisa, the masterminds behind Mu Mu Muesli recipe and Mu Mu Magic healthy pancake recipe. It doesn’t take long to prepare, and it contains everything you need for a filling vegan meal. Sometimes salads leave you feeling unsatisfied, but not this one! Keep reading for step-by-step instructions and pictures.
If you’ve ever picked a health nut’s brain, you probably know that their “healthy eating” code includes a nutritious breakfast everyday. Of course there are several nutrients necessary for a breakfast to qualify as a “superfood,” but fiber is definitely one of them. In this post, we’ll look specifically at high fiber breakfast foods. You’ll find a variety of easy high fiber recipes, ranging from the simple grab-and-go style to something more time consuming and decadent, like a smoothie/pudding hybrid.
In reality, there are oodles of muesli benefits. This homemade cereal is good for weight loss, keeps you feeling full and energized long after you eat it, and it helps curb those pesky (and dangerous) refined sugar cravings. It’s also a much healthier alternative to granola!
While it’s tempting to try to “play it by ear” and eat whatever vegan foods happen to be available, this isn’t the most sustainable vegan lifestyle choice. This could inadvertently lead to nutritional deficiencies, which are actually quite common in vegans who don’t make a conscious effort to eat a full, well-rounded diet.