Depending on how much time you’ve spent here at the Mu Mu food blog, you’ve probably noticed that there are oodles of different ways to eat muesli. (You may have even watched the videos!) But even though recipes like Bircher Muesli and Homemade Muesli Bread are fabulous options, I’m really excited to spread the word about these Muesli Cereal Balls.
What’s the Best Muesli Brand?
Mu Mu Muesli, of course! This organic muesli cereal mix is simply delightful, and it’s incredibly good for you, too. The healthy fats, plant-based protein, and dietary fiber help boost brain power, increase energy levels, and help with weight loss. For the complete list, check out 7 Reasons to NOT Eat Muesli (Are Muesli Benefits Real or Just a Hoax?)
Check out these top nine reasons why Mu Mu is the best muesli brand:
1. All but one of the ingredients are domestic, meaning they’re sourced right from the U.S. The one exception is the coconut, which is certified Fair Trade from Sri Lanka.
2. All muesli packaging is 100% zero waste.
3. FREE same day shipping via USPS and Priority Mail!
4. Since the operating facility uses solar power, this is a product of 100% clean energy.
5. This unique blend of organic muesli cereal contains NO pesticides or GMOs. The nonpareil almonds are especially healthy because they are cleaned with a steam pasteurization process.
6. This is a completely vegan product. It’s the perfect staple to a plant-based family meal plan!
7. Six out of the eight muesli ingredients are organic.
8. You can save money by buying in bulk, or sample just one 20 ounce bag. There’s a wide range of quantity options! Another popular combo package is Mu Mu Muesli with Mu Mu Magic healthy pancakes mix.
5 Ways to Eat Mu Mu Muesli
+ How this is the Best Muesli Brand for a Wide Selection of Muesli Recipes
This muesli brand lends itself well to so many different types of vegetarian/vegan breakfast ideas!
Check out these creative ways to use muesli:
- The Secret Behind Really, Really Good Muesli Bread
- How to Make a Vegan Acai Breakfast Bowl at Home
- Muesli and Yogurt Fruit Parfaits: Healthy Make-Ahead Breakfast Hacks
- 8 Muesli Breakfast Cookie Recipes for Vegans on the Go
- Most Basic Oatmeal Recipes Are Missing This Key Ingredient
Thanks for visiting Mu Mu’s Health Food Blog! I hope you’ll enjoy poking through the blog archives and browsing the organic muesli cereal combinations. And don’t forget about the Mu Mu Magic gourmet healthy pancakes mix! Explore all we have in our shop!
Muesli bread is one of the most satisfying ways to use muesli! And when you do it right, you retain all of the health benefits of muesli. I really like the option of transforming muesli mix into bread because it’s a way to enjoy muesli at any time of day. In this post, you’ll find the healthiest muesli cereal, ways to eat muesli bread, and a list of the internet’s greatest recipes.
All too often, people assume muesli has one purpose: to be cereal in a bowl with coconut or hemp milk. While this certainly is one delicious and easy way to enjoy it, there are many more ways to prepare muesli! For example, muesli bars are delicious, and so are overnight oats. And don’t forget acai smoothie bowls, which taste best with a light sprinkling of Mu Mu Muesli on top. Yet another example of how to eat muesli is the classic combination of muesli with yogurt and fruit. In an upcoming blog, we’ll explore all of those different recipes as well as several more. But for now, let’s search for the perfect vegan muesli cookies.
Maybe you just want to know how to make the simplest overnight oats possible. Or perhaps you’re searching for fresh takes on the classic Swiss muesli recipe variations. Whatever the case, the following collection of easy breakfast recipes is overflowing with overnight oatmeal ideas in the recipes, pictures, and videos below.
If you’ve ever picked a health nut’s brain, you probably know that their “healthy eating” code includes a nutritious breakfast everyday. Of course there are several nutrients necessary for a breakfast to qualify as a “superfood,” but fiber is definitely one of them. In this post, we’ll look specifically at high fiber breakfast foods. You’ll find a variety of easy high fiber recipes, ranging from the simple grab-and-go style to something more time consuming and decadent, like a smoothie/pudding hybrid.
It’s important to know what cereals to avoid because many aren’t as healthy as they seem. Did you know a widely used weed killer is a popular ingredient in everything from pasta to breakfast cereal?
If you’re like me, then you try to avoid toxins by eating organic foods. So here is a list of breakfast cereals that may have a toxic “tag-a-long” ingredient on board.
What are we talking about? In a word, glyphosate.
In reality, there are oodles of muesli benefits. This homemade cereal is good for weight loss, keeps you feeling full and energized long after you eat it, and it helps curb those pesky (and dangerous) refined sugar cravings. It’s also a much healthier alternative to granola!