Whether you’re a first-timer or you’ve been with us for awhile, welcome to the Mu Mu Muesli Health Food Blog! Before diving into the simple Berry Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe, I want to offer you a wholehearted hello. I’m glad you’re here!
This healthy smoothie recipe is for those of you who want fast and easy vegan recipes that don’t require too much effort. Now this particular recipe is also a great life hack because you probably have most of the ingredients in your kitchen already! Plus, it’s easy to stock up on the bulk muesli topping, so it’s always on hand when you need it.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
How to Make the Ultimate Mu Mu Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie Recipe: Overview
- Mu Mu’s Veggie Fruit Breakfast Banana Smoothie Recipe [Infographics + Tutorial]
- Can This Breakfast Smoothie Really Help Me Lose Weight? Yes: Here’s Why
- So You’ve Got This Breakfast Recipe: Here’s What to Do Now
The Ultimate Veggie Fruit Smoothie Bowl by Mu Mu
Breakfast Smoothie Bowl Recipes can get out of hand, wouldn’t you agree? Of course, this is the “I’m running late this morning but I want to be healthy” side of my brain talking. (Admittedly, when I’m on top of my game, I do like experimenting with different, more smoothie recipes. In fact, it’s fun when you have the time to create smoothies from more complicated recipes.)
Berry Banana Smoothie Bowl Ingredients
2/3 cups of almond milk
2 tablespoons of crunch peanut butter (organic)
1 tablespoon of honey or other natural sweetener (optional)
A cups of frozen mixed berries
1 cup of chopped strawberries
5 large ice cubes
The secret ingredient is the Mu Mu Mix, of course! In a sense, this organic muesli cereal is really one bag of eight individual smoothie bowl toppings for the price of one.
Each bag of muesli cereal contains the following ingredients:
- Cranberries (sweetened naturally with apple juice)
- Medjool dates
- Nonpareil almonds
- Flax seed
- Whole grain red wheat flakes
- Whole rolled oats
The cranberries contain sunflower seed oil, and so do the raisins. However, there is NO added sugar, GMOs, glyphosate, or artificial ingredients of any kind. This level of purity is extremely rare in even the most popular cereal brands!
Check out this customer review:
1. First, assemble your base ingredients. Allow the frozen fruit to thaw for 10 minutes.
2. Next, add the almond milk to the blender.
3. The last step should be adding the ice and frozen fruit.
4. Once you’ve thoroughly blended the ingredients, pour into a bowl and add the toppings.
Can This Banana Smoothie Bowl Really Help Me Lose Weight?
Yes. Here’s Why.
So, where does the weight loss power come in? Well, the Mu Mu Muesli cereal blend is full of fiber, protein, and healthy fats. In other words, it contains the perfect foundation for holistic weight loss! These macro-nutrients keep you feeling full longer, so you’re less likely to overeat between meals.
In the sections below, you’ll see how to make this vegan smoothie bowl even more healthy in a few different ways. But first, let’s re-cap the four reasons why this breakfast smoothie bowl recipe is an effective part of a weight loss diet plan.
The 4 Pound-Shedding Aspects of Mu Mu’s Berry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Our Mu Mu Frozen Berry Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe is perfect for weight loss diet plans for several different reasons.
1. First, it contains no added sugars. Instead, the recipe calls for low-GI fruits. Check out the related articles below in order to understand how high-sugar diets cause weight gain.
2. Second, it has lots of dietary fiber. This is good for your gut. (So in other words, it’s a great holistic food for various symptoms! For example, a fiber-rich diet greatly reduces your risk of certain diseases.) But for the sake of this article, the greatest benefit is that fiber keeps you feeling full longer. As a result, most people find it easier to eat less between meals.
3. In addition to the fiber, the Mu Mu Muesli nutrition profile is full of healthy fats. Healthy fats keep you feeling full longer, as well. Evidence also suggests that certain types of fats – such as the medium-chain fatty acids in the coconut – assist with weight loss.
4. Finally, let’s look at the statistics! People who follow a plant-based diet have a much lower rate of obesity. When you eat a nutrient-infused breakfast muesli bowl everyday, that’s 1/3 of your daily calories that are 100% plant-based.
Clean Eating Weight Loss Hacks: Eliminate Hidden Sugars & Artificial Additives
Many of these tips are pillars of Healthy Eating. In other words, they don’t just apply to smoothie bowls!
- First, make sure your store-bought almond milk is unsweetened. Another option is to make your own almond milk yogurt or DIY coconut milk at home. (These are fabulous homemade recipes because they’re fast and easy!)
- Instead of 1 tablespoon of honey, try using just one teaspoon. Or perhaps you’ll find that the rest of the ingredients are sweet enough! It’s best to avoid extra sweeteners, if you can.
- In order to have the Ultimate Guide to Making Smoothie Bowls at your fingertips, check out Mu Mu’s How to Make a Smoothie Bowl: Everything You Need to Know.
- And if you really want to up your weight loss game, stock up on Mu Mu’s organic muesli cereal in bulk quantities. Bulk muesli is a fabulous smoothie bowl topping, of course. But it’s useful in so many other recipes as well, such as Muesli Bread or Muesli Breakfast Cookies.
How to Make Your Breakfast Experience 1000x Better:
Have You Tried Mindful or Intuitive Eating?
Both Mindful Eating and Intuitive Eating help you to stay in tune with the experience of eating. These practices also help you monitor how full you are, which prevents overeating. You can learn a lot more about both topicsby visiting “Mindful + Intuitive Eating.”
Everyone has their own slightly different interpretations of these practices. Personally, I really like to use beautiful tableware and make breakfast a sort of ritual in the morning. (When I have time!) In fact, I highly suggest this for anyone who wants to lose weight. You can add candles, fresh flowers, a nice tablecloth, or any other favorite kitchen-related items. Basically, the goal is to make you feel good!
This really “amps” up the experience and reminds you to eat mindfully, which makes intuitive eating a lot easier. Mindfulness and Intuitive Eating are two key players in any weight loss diet plan! Combine them with this high fiber, protein-rich vegan smoothie recipe, and you’re golden.
Note: If you’re hosting guests and want something extra special, then you’ll love these inspirational gorgeous smoothie bowl pictures!
So, You’ve Got This New Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe to Nourish Your Body: What’s Next?
I hope you’re feeling inspired to try out this fast and easy banana smoothie bowl recipe! Whether you want to lose weight or simply maintain it, this recipe would be a great asset to any clean eating meal plan. As I said earlier, the fiber and protein help keep you feeling full longer. As a result, you’re less likely to snack or binge eat between meals! Additionally, the lack of added sugar helps prevent those pounds from sneakily accumulating.
If you’re like me, step-by-step instructions are the most motivating. So, here is a list of 4 steps I challenge you to take today!
- Order a couple bags of Mu Mu Muesli Cerea, Bulk Muesli Cereal, or some pancake-muesli combos.
- Next, check out our list of low-GI fruits. These are also useful for preventing Type 2 diabetes.
- Let’s be friends on Pinterest! You’ll find endless healthy breakfast inspiration and healthy eating tips.
- Have fun! Smoothie Bowls are not an exact science, so you can always take some creative liberties.
Did you try out this recipe? We’d love to see pictures and hear your thoughts in the box below! And if you are a fan of the Intuitive Eating movement, I’m very curious to hear how you incorporate that into your lifestyle.
Guests Who Enjoyed “How to Make the Best Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe” also enjoyed:
The Secret to Making Really, Really Good Muesli Bread
Most Basic Oatmeal Recipe Blogs Are Missing This Key Ingredient. Is Yours?