- Fiber is crucial to losing weight or maintaining your healthy weight because it expands in the stomach and helps you feel full longer.
- Fiber helps control blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It can aid in the prevention of certain illnesses and diseases.
Provides lots of fiber!
Great source of healthy fat!
- Healthy fats help us feel full longer.
- They’re also good for your cholesterol and overall health.
- They promote a healthy metabolism and are important transporters of essential vitamins and minerals throughout our body.
Plant based diet breakfast!
- Plant based diets increase longevity
- Lower blood pressure and risk of heart disease
- Prevention and management of diabetes – Vegetarians are half as likely to get diabetes as non-vegetarians.
- Lower rates of obesity
The Difference Between Muesli & Granola
Granola is always toasted so the cooking destroys some of the nutrients. Granola always has some form of sweetener whether it be sugar, honey or maple syrup. It also contains oil and salt-all of which account for “empty calories”. Mu Mu Muesli has no empty calories. It is left raw and we add No sugar, No oil and No salts. Each ingredient is nutritious and worth eating!